Welcome! I'm a Mobile DJ based in Greensboro, North Carolina, specializing in a custom blend of music and music videos. With over 30 years in the wedding and entertainment industry, I offer a professional DJ experience customized for your event at a price that fits within your budget. Please feel free to contact me for a quote, or to schedule your next event! DJGeoffJohnson@gmail.com 336.207.7174







Mobile Event Video DJ, available for weddings, school dances, reunions, birthday parties, bar/bat mitzvahs and special events. I don't just play music and videos, I keep your guests entertained and  your event organized & flowing smoothly. I design each set-up to fit the available event space or compliment the aesthetics of your venue. Equipment setups available to accommodate small groups of 25 all the way to large events with over 500 guests. Music and video selections are tailored to each event from a wide variety of genres - pop, hip-hop/rap, rock, disco, country, beach, Motown, oldies and many more. Plus, requests are always welcome!